Both adolescents and adults spend a lot of money every year to treat a common skin condition called acne. While over-the-counter or prescription drugs may be beneficial in the treatment of impurities, the harsh ingredients in the various creams and ointments can irritate the skin or cause excessive dryness.
There are best homemade acne face washes that can be used with or without medication.
Coconut oil Face Wash
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 5 drops of lavender essential oil
- 5 drops of frankincense essential oil
- 5 drops of lemon essential oil
- (if acne is prone, replace incense and lemon oil with 10 drops of tea tree oil)
- Melt coconut oil in a pan over low heat
- Once melted, remove from heat and add the remaining ingredients.
- Store in detergent or airtight container and store in a cool place
Apple Cider Vinegar Acne Face Wash
- Pure unfiltered apple cider vinegar
- Fresh water
- Wash your face with water and dab it dry. With a ratio of 1 part vinegar to 3 parts water, dip a cotton ball in vinegar and apply directly to the stain.
- Leave for at least 10 minutes or overnight. Repeat several times a day, washing face thoroughly after each wash. Be sure to use a moisturizer even after you feel your skin is getting dry.
Cinnamon acne honey face mask
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- paper towels
- Rinse your face with water and dab it dry. Mix together 2 tablespoons honey and 1 teaspoon cinnamon until they are thoroughly mixed and made a kind of paste.
- Apply the mask to your face (or stain) and let it work for 10-15 minutes. Rinse completely and dab your face dry. This is a sticky mix, so make sure you have some paper towels handy.
Wash yogurt acne face
- 1 tablespoon low-fat or full-fat yogurt or milk, anything but skim milk
- 1 tablespoon of course, raw, honey
- Bring yoghurt or milk to room temperature (or near it) so you do not get a cold shock when you put it on your skin.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of milk or yogurt thoroughly with 1 tablespoon of honey. You can apply the mixture with a cotton ball, but the patting and patting work well too.
- Allow each layer to dry before adding a new one until the desired thickness is achieved. Let it sit for 10-15 minutes. Wash off your mask and use a washcloth to gently scrub in a circular motion and remove detached dead skin. Once finished, moisten as usual.
Protein Acne Face Wash
- 2 to 3 egg whites, separated from egg yolk
- Rinse your face with water and dab it dry. Separate the whites from the egg yolk. You can use as many as you like, but usually 2 to 3 are enough.
- Whisk the whites until frothy and let them sit for a few minutes. Cover your face with the mixture (application with the fingertips is easy) with focus on problem spots. 3 to 4 coats are usually sufficient, but wait for the first to dry before you apply more.
- Allow the mask to sit and dry for about 20 minutes before rinsing it completely with warm water and dabbing it dry with a soft washcloth. Apply moisturizer suitable for your skin type.
Wash Papaya Power Acne Face
- 1 fresh papaya
- Rinse your face with water and dab it dry. Mash the meat of the papaya well until it has a texture that can be easily applied to your skin.
- Turn it on for 15-20 minutes and then rinse completely with warm water.
- If your skin becomes dry after cleansing, then use a moisturizer that is appropriate for your skin type.
Orange peel acne paste
- 2 orange peels
- Clean, fresh water
- Rinse your face with water and dab it dry. Smash your orange peel (you could use a blender, mortar and pestle, whatever does the job) and add some water to make a paste. Add a little at a time, as too much makes it too thin and fluid.
- Once you have the right consistency, apply it to your face and / or problem areas. Wait 20-25 minutes. Ideally, the mask should be solid, but it may still work if it is not.
- Rinse off with water, dab dry and moisten well.
Well, so many tutorials on the best homemade acne face washes, do not forget to share with your relatives. Thank you for reading.