At Beauty High we constantly have new products at our desk and are always looking for the best. “The One Thing” is our way of sharing with you this must-have product that you must now introduce into your life, even if that means you have to skip Starbucks for a few days.
Nothing beats the day like a pimple out of the blue. Sometimes, no matter how many times you wash your face or how much money you spend on facials, your hormones or your genetics will get in the way of clear skin. We were all there and we all know how it can affect us throughout the day. It is everyone’s goal to find a secret weapon that attacks the acne almost immediately. When we tried the Clinique Spot Healing Gel, we knew it would play an important role in our purses and medicine cabinets.
What Makes It Different:
- While cleansers may take a while to clear the skin, the Spot Healing Gel repairs the area affected by acne overnight. It should be used as a spot treatment, not on the entire face, which would require an appointment with the dermatologist.
- Only a small amount of gel is needed to keep the container for a long time.
- When you apply the gel for the first time, your skin may tingle a little, but that’s just a sign that the gel works against your acne. You can use more than once a day, but we recommend once in the morning and once in the night.
Why It’s The One Thing:
Whether you have a formal occasion such as prom or a wedding or you are just about to go on a first date, there is nothing worse than a pimple. In fact, this Spot Healing Gel works fast to cleanse your skin and once we’ve tried it, we’ve been lifelong subscribers.
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT : SALICYLIC ACID 0.5%
- PURPOSE : ACNE TREATMENT
- USE : FOR THE TREATMENT OF ACNE
- CLEARS UP ACNE BLEMISHES AND ALLOWS SKIN TO HEAL
- HELPS PREVENT DEVELOPMENT OF NEW ACNE BLEMISHES
- INDICATIONS : FOR THE TREATMENT OF ACNE
- WARNINGS : FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
- WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT : USING OTHER TOPICAL ACNE DRUGS AT THE SAME TIME OR RIGHT AFTER USE OF THIS PRODUCT MAY INCREASE DRYNESS OR IRRITATION OF THE SKIN. IF THIS OCCURS, ONLY ONE MEDICATION SHOULD BE USED UNLESS DIRECTED BY A DOCTOR.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. IF SWALLOWED, GET MEDICAL HELP OR CONTACT A POISON CONTROL CENTER RIGHT AWAY.
- CLEANSE SKIN THOROUGHLY BEFORE APPLYING
- COVER THE ENTIRE AFFECTED AREA WITH ONE APPLICATION
- GRADUALLY INCREASE TO 2 OR 3 TIMES DAILY IF NEEDED OR AS DIRECTED BY A DOCTOR
- IF BOTHERSOME DRYNESS OR PEELING OCCURS, REDUCE APPLICATION TO EVERY OTHER DAY.
Where to Buy?
Clinique Acne Solutions Spot Healing Gel, $16, Clinique.com