It can be hard truth, but some things are not meant to go away and will stay with you forever.
This can be promotional e-mails and SMS, a wrong purchase from an unknown store or even the wounds of a past relationship.
However, there is one type of wound that you want to get away from: acne scars.
Let’s be honest. Treating acne scars can be expensive and can reach up to a thousand dollars (or more!) For just one session.
In addition, there are other costs that need to be taken into consideration, such as the medical fee, the cost of the surgical equipment, and even the transportation costs of the round-trip transportation. However, there is an easier way to do that – with the best acne scar concealer.
A look into the world of makeup and other cosmetic products
Cosmetic ProductsMakeup is nowadays an important accessory for women (and even men). It is a collective term for cosmetic products such as concealer, lipstick, powder, mascara or foundation that are used and applied to enhance or alter the look.
At the same time, makeup can help to hide unwanted areas in your face like acne scars.
Most cosmetics are made from mixtures of chemical compounds derived from natural and mostly synthetic sources. The beauty of make-up is that it can cleanse, modify and beautify your appearance without affecting the structure or function of the body.
Tips on choosing and using the best concealer for acne scars
Acne ScarsWho says make-up is just there to make you look more beautiful? Did you know that make-up can also help hide unwanted spots on your face like acne scars? Apparently make-up can do just that. And one of the best cosmetic products that can help you with this task is concealer.
A concealer is a type of cosmetic product that has been proven to cover pimples, blemishes, pigmentation marks, dark circles under the eyes, and even acne scars. However, the best concealer for acne scars should blend in with your skin tone while concealing the imperfections in a less obvious way. Although the best foundation for acne scars can do the trick, combining with a concealer can make your acne scars less noticeable.
When it comes to concealers, there are several types to choose from:
- Liquid. If you want the product to spread evenly on your skin, the liquid concealer is the best choice.
- Powder. This can cover slight spots and scars. However, it offers the least coverage.
- Hose concealer. It is creamier and can cover large problem areas.
- Highlight pen. This type of concealer consists of light-reflecting particles that can make your scars lighter.
Keep in mind that the success of concealing acne scars greatly depends on choosing the right concealer for you.
5 important things to remember before you buy the best acne scar concealer:
- Apply a strip of the product. The color of the concealer should be a shade brighter than the foundation.
- When choosing the right shade, apply a strip of the product to the part under your ear. It should be able to blend in with your skin tone while making sure it is a tone lighter than your foundation.
- Yellow toned concealer works best with red scars and spots.
- If you have a darker skin tone, a concealer with orange tone is recommended.
- Green clears red. This means that if you have red spots that you want to cover, first apply a green concealer before the normal concealer can work wonders. Use only a small amount or you have green spots on your face.
Effective Tips for Hiding Acne Scars
Acne scars can be annoying to see every time. If you’re thinking about using make-up to hide acne scars, here are tips on how to effectively hide it.
- Create a good base. The concealer will be less effective if you do not create a good base. And the best way to do that is by gently exfoliating your face. Then apply a moisturizer to help with the redness. You can also use a silicone-based make-up foundation to fill in lines and balance the surface texture of the skin.
- Apply for the foundation. The effect of concealer will never be complete without using the best foundation for acne scars. When applying the foundation, make sure that it is not too thick or too heavy as it can make the markings more visible.
- Cover the acne scars. Like the foundation, concealer must be used sparingly, otherwise it may make your scars more visible or cause a cake-like makeup. Use a concealer with a fine tip and stroke the concealer over the scars you want to hide. You can use your finger, but it can not get into the gaps you want to cover. Also focus on the scar itself and not on the environment.
- Face PowderKeep The Makeup Acne Scars Intact Cover. If you want to keep the concealer intact and hide the scars effectively, do not forget to dab it with a fine face powder. The powder can make sure everything is in place and gives your face a flawless finish. Make sure you’re done with your Foundation Concealer Blend before applying the powder.
Therefore, the best make-up for acne scars is the right mix of foundation and concealer. The results are temporary. Are you also prepared to do this every day when it is easier and more convenient, but just as effective in reducing the incidence of acne scars? If you do not have makeup all the time to use for acne scars then you should try Dermefface FX7.
Dermefface FX7Dermefface has the ultimate scar-fading technology of essential ingredients, antioxidants and moisturizers to reduce the appearance of scars.
It accelerates healing in every layer of skin and ensures that the old, scarred cells are replaced by healthy, new ones.
It also normalizes the collagen production of your skin in the scarred areas to minimize the damage. And it comes with a 90-day money back guarantee as well.
So, would you still use the best acne scar concealer?